Making Pet Surgery Easier
We understand that admitting your pet for surgery can be scary. Elevate Pet Wellness Center offers basic surgical services in an exceptional setting. Our focus is individualized care, and each patient receives a detailed pre- and post-surgical plan as well as individualized attention during their procedure day. Some unique features include:
- Pre-operative sedatives to help reduce anxiety for your pet the day of the procedure.
- Pre-operative gastrointestinal support such as probiotics to help support gut health secondary to stress and anesthetic medications.
- Intra-operative acupuncture or other alternative modalities to help reduce pain and support anesthesia as well as recovery.
- Post-operative detoxification to help support the body processing the anesthetic medications.
Monitoring During Surgery
Our brand-new surgical suite offers top of the line monitoring equipment. Each patient has a dedicated anesthesia technician to monitor their entire procedure day including check-in and recovery. Our monitoring equipment includes:
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) – assesses heart rate and rhythm
- Blood pressure monitoring – assesses cardiovascular output, critical for ensuring organ health during the procedure and used to observe anesthetic depth of the patient
- Capnography – evaluates adequate respiration
- Pulse oximetry – evaluates blood oxygenation
- Temperature – use of a warming machine to ensure our patients are thermally supported
Veterinary Surgical Services
We offer basic surgical services currently at our practice such as: